ChoiceMMed Portable Fingertip Non-Invasive Pulse Oximeter – MD300C29
MRP: Rs. 3950/-
Dual color OLED display, for adults, adolescents, and children
Out of stockCompare
ChoiceMMed Pulse Oximeter MD300C29 is a very common and important device to measure oxygen saturation (SpO2) and pulse rate. As a reliable, simple, small, compact, and durable physiological measuring device, it is largely used in home care, hospitals, clinics, and social medical organizations. Also you can use it in adults, adolescents, and children.
Features of ChoiceMMed Pulse Oximeter MD300C29
- Easy to carry and simple to operate. Also small volume, and light weight.
- It has an OLED display with dual color and it displays oxygen saturation (SpO2), pulse rate, waveform, and pulse bar.
- Power consumption is very less. Also real time battery status indication is there.
- Adjustment of brightness is possible through 1 to 10 levels.
- There are 6 display modes in this model.
- More accuracy is possible through weak/unstable signal prompt mark.
- Battery low indicator helps you to change the batteries on right time.
- Automatic power off saves battery life. Also it has got CE, FDA, and CFDA certifications.
How to use ChoiceMMed Pulse Oximeter MD300C29
- Insert the batteries as per the battery installation instructions.
- Keep your finger into the rubber opening of the pulse oximeter.
- To turn on the machine, press the power button on front panel once.
- Wait for the reading by keeping your finger still. During the test, do not shake your finger. Also it is suggested that you do not move your body during the measurement.
- Note your reading from the screen.
- Pressing the power button for longer than a second will adjust the brightness of the oximeter. There are 10 levels for brightness. Also by default the level is four.
- To switch to another display mode, press the power button once. Each time you press the power button, display mode will change to the next mode.
- Main unit
- 1 lanyard
- 2 * AAA batteries
- Instruction manual
Also you have to keep in mind that ChoiceMMed Pulse Oximeter MD300C29 is not for continuous monitoring.
SpO2, PR, pulse bar, & waveform
|Measurement Range SpO2|
70% to 100%
|Measurement Accuracy SpO2|
|Measurement Range PR|
30 to 250 bpm
|Measurement Accuracy PR|
30 to 99 bpm (+/- 2bpm)
Less than 40mA
2 * AAA batteries (1.5 V)
58 mm (L) * 32 mm (W) * 34 mm (H)
5 to 40 degree Celsius
-25 to 70 degree Celsius
15 to 93% no condensation
Less than or equal to 93%, no condensation
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (ChoiceMMed India) directly for availing Warranty.
- Telephone: +91-1141009762
There are no reviews yet.