ChoiceMMed Portable Non-Invasive Fingertip Pulse Oximeter – MD300C20
Simple to operate & convenient to carry, 6 display modes
Dual Color OLED displays SpO2, PR, Pulse bar, and waveform
Out of stockCompare
A Pulse Oximeter gives you the amount of oxygen level in your blood. This device is attached to the finger to monitor oxygen level and pulse rate. People who suffer from COPD or other respiratory disorders will suffer oxygen saturation. If the oxygen level in your blood is very low, then it will affect your brain and heart badly. Hence Omron Pulse Oximeter helps you for a better monitoring of your blood oxygen level.
Who Should Buy Pulse Oximeter
Studies have shown that people living in certain conditions need to check their blood oxygen level regularly. People who live in high altitudes and special field workers like army men are among these. Also using this device for patients who receives oxygen therapy at home is very important. Pulse Oximeter is also benefited for patients suffering from sleep apnea. People who are recovering from serious accidents need to be monitored for oxygen saturation frequently. If oxygen level is low in blood stream, it will be difficult for body to heal themselves.
6 display modes
HD LED display (2 Colors)
Brightness Adjustable (10 levels)
Easy to use(One button operation)
Auto Rotate screen
Strong slip Resistant Clip with soft Silicone Padding
2 AAA Batteries
|SpO2 Measurement Range
70% – 100%
|SpO2 Display Range
0% to 100%
|Pulse Display Range
0bpm to 250bpm
|Pulse Measure Range
30bpm to 250 bpm
|Pulse Rate Resolution
2 "AAA" Alkaline Batteries
Less than 25 mA
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact OMRON Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd. directly for availing Warranty.
- Toll free number for OMRON customer care is 1800 419 0492.