Tynor elastic knee Support is a brace that gives you the benefits of lateral immobilization, knee de-loading and controlled compression all in one. The combination of these features are ideal for eliminating soreness from daily activities. It also helps you to more comfortably recover from an injury that may have been sustained. This knee brace allows free movement of the knee joint thanks to its opening in the front so that you can walk around more easily. It also allows for normal flexion.
Features of Tynor Elastic Knee Support
- Opening in the front gives you the ability to comfortably and easily bend the knee, making it easy to go from walking to a sitting position and vice versa
- Controlled compression around the knee offers relief from pain to shorten healing time after an injury
- Adjustable size makes it ideal for most patients
The durable aluminum hinges provide rigid side splinting. This gives you the support you need without sacrificing your ability to comfortably and freely move. Thanks to the open patella design, it helps to reduce patellar pressure. It holds the patella in position at the same time. Because of its patellar cushion, it also provides targeted and comfortable compression around the patella and improves upon the product’s grip. This brace is therefore well-suited for use for patellofemoral diseases.
The wrap design of the Elastic Knee Support paired with the anterior closure makes it easy to put on and remove the brace, even on asymmetrical swollen knees. Once the support is in position, it offers customized compression where you need it most. It also permits flexibility in sizing to ensure your comfort. Due to the large dorsal opening, buckling with knee flexion is not a concern. The product does not promote vasoconstriction around the dorsal area to improve the comfort of the patient.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.