Omron Automatic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor – JPN600
MRP: Rs. 5370/-
Made in Japan, 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Omron JPN600 blood pressure monitor gives easy and comfortable blood pressure measurement. Advanced intellisense technology automatically applies the exact amount of pressure for quick and authentic results. Also it gives you more comfortable measurements. It has manufactured in Japan. Right now this is the best BP Monitor in India when we consider accuracy and performance. Also it comes with 5-year manufacturer warranty.
Features of Omron JPN600 Blood Pressure Monitor
- It is very Simple to use and having One-Touch operation.
- If your heart is beating in an irregular way, it detects that also.
- It has a good memory power. Your last 90 readings are visible with date & time.
- Guides user to the right cuff wrap by indicating “OK”. This feature ensures an accurate and reliable blood pressure measurement.
- It has blood pressure level indicator for easy interpretation of results.
- You can take average of last 3 readings with this BP Monitor.
- Body movement detection helps you to get an accurate reading.
Package Contents for Omron JPN600 BP Monitor
- Omron JPN600 main unit
- Cuff having medium size 22-32 cm
- Instruction Manual
- Storage Case
- 4 AA Batteries
Best BP Monitor in India
Omron JPN600 is considered as one of the best BP monitor in India. Also this is one of the rare models of Omron which is getting manufactured in Japan. Hence this is a deluxe BP Monitor from Omron. The accuracy and performance matches with the mercury BP monitors. Hence you can rely on the readings confidently.
How to lower your blood pressure with the help of Omron JPN600
Indians are more prone to heart diseases, metabolic disorders, and blood pressure when compared to other nationalities, and causes of high blood pressure among the south Asians also differ. High blood pressure is a “silent killer,” if not cared properly, it would lead to heart attack, stroke, worsening of vision and much more. It is a massive problem among the Indians, with estimated one-third population living with hypertension and another 20-30% at risk of developing it.
It is a lifelong situation, and no one loves to take drugs on a daily basis. Thus the best way to tackle health problems is doing it naturally. Yes, in the majority of cases mild hypertension can be corrected without medications. Hence the prime thing to do is regular monitoring with Omron JPN600.
Lose that extra fat on the belly
Indians may not be that obese as their western counterparts. However, they are more prone to so-called central obesity. Even many of those living with healthy body weight have too much of fat at the belly. Reducing the belly size can reduce hypertension and also saves from diabetes. Men should ensure that their waist circumference is below 40 inches (ideally below 36), while for women it must be less than 35 inches (preferably well below 32).
It is perhaps the single most important thing one can do for cardiovascular health. American Heart Association recommends doing 30 minutes of moderate exercise a day, or at least five times a week. It is essential to do a kind of activity that makes your heart beat faster than at rest and makes you sweat a bit. One should aim that exercise should fasten the heart rate by 20-30%. Thus it should be either brisk walking or jogging, or cycling.
One may start by keeping a diary of what he or she eats, and it may shed light on dietary mistakes. Diet to stop hypertension should be rich in whole cereals, low in salt, and low in fat. High-quality fats are good for vascular health. Omega fatty acids are recommended for vascular health, some of the non-animal sources could be nuts or dry fruits or even supplements.
Quit smoking and limit your alcohol intake
There is no safe limit of tobacco. Thus there is a strong recommendation to quit smoking. Also you have to minimize the consumption of alcohol.
Reduce your stress
Chronic stress is one of the major causes of hypertension. Chronic stress causes vasoconstriction, retaining salt and fluid. Practicing yoga may be one of the options. No single formula works for all. Thus everyone needs to find what works best for them, for some, it could be a long pending visit to relatives or taking a break from the office job.
Monitor your blood pressure regularly
Home monitoring with Omron JPN600 blood pressure monitor can help to understand the things better. In India, anyone above the age of 30 should monitor the blood pressure at least once every few months. However, if you have a family history, then you need to measure more frequently.
|BP Monitor Type|
90 readings with date & time
Nylon & polyester
|Main Unit Dimension|
107 (w) x 79 (h) x 141 (l) mm
280 g without batteries
4 AA Batteries or AC adaptor (optional)
|Pressure Measurement range|
20 – 280 mmHg
|Pulse Measurement range|
40 – 180 beats/min
|Country of Manufacture|
|Body Movement Indicator|
|BP Level Indicator|
|Date & Time|
|Easy Fit Cuff|
|Avrg. of last 3 readings|
|Cuff Wrapping Guide|
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places which are not covered by Fedex , we will cancel the order and refund.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3-4 working days (Except Sundays & holidays). Sometimes it may go up to 6-7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (OMRON Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.) directly for availing Warranty.
- Toll free number for OMRON customer care is 1800 419 0492.