Omron Automatic Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor HEM 7124
MRP: Rs. 2310/-
3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
23 in stockCompare
The Omron HEM 7124 Blood Pressure Monitor is portable and fully automatic. It works on the principle “Oscillometric”. This BP monitor calculates your BP & Pulse rate very quickly and the operation is very simple. The monitor identifies hypertension and warns you with a signal along with your BP readings.
Features of Omron HEM 7124 Blood Pressure Monitor
- Last reading as memory
- One touch operation makes it easy
- You will be alerted for hypertension
Benefits of Omron HEM 7124 Blood Pressure Monitor
- Most economical brand from Omron without compromising the quality of the product
- Portable and lightweight, hence easy to carry
- Long battery life
- You will get all 3 readings at the same time. i.e. Systolic, diastolic, & pulse rate.
How to Use Omron HEM 7124 Blood Pressure Monitor
- First insert the batteries on the back side of the monitor as mentioned in the instruction manual.
- Remove your upper body cloths so that you can place the cuff on bare skin and not over a cloth.
- Wrap the arm cuff on your left upper arm. While wrapping, don’t make it too tight or too loose. There should be a space always for inserting your finger in between the wrapped arm cuff and your arm. Also wrap the arm cuff so that the bottom edge of the cuff is 2 cm above the elbow.
- Connect the air tube of the cuff to the monitor as mentioned in the instruction manual.
- Sit on a chair comfortable with legs uncrossed. Also your feet should be flat on the floor. Give support to your arm by placing it on a table and your arm cuff must be on the same level of your heart. Before taking the measurement, avoid exercise, eating, and bathing.
- Switch on the machine. The machine will start inflating automatically. Also don’t move your body or talk.
- Once the reading comes, note it down and press the button again to switch off the machine. Also wait 1 to 2 minutes before taking the next measurement.
Accessories Included in the Package
- BP Monitor
- Arm Cuff of 22-32 cm
- 4 Batteries – AA
- Instruction manual in both English and Hindi language
- This device is intended for use in adult patients who can read and understand the instruction manual provided with the package.
- Before purchasing, buyers should confirm that their arm size is matching with the arm cuff size mentioned in the product description.
- Always consult with your physician for any particular information regarding your own blood pressure.
- Omron HEM 7124 Blood Pressure Monitor does not have a provision to use a power adapter. Hence it works only on batteries.
|BP Monitor Type|
|Main Unit Dimension|
129 (L) x 103 (W) x 80 (H) mm
4 AA Batteries 1.5V
|Pressure Measurement range|
20 – 280 mmHg
|Pulse Measurement range|
40 – 180 beats/min
|Intelli Wrap Cuff|
|Body Movement Detection|
|BP Level Indicator|
|Irregular Heartbeat Detection|
|Date & Time|
|Avrg. of last 3 readings|
|Cuff Wrapping Guide|
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (OMRON Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.) directly for availing Warranty.
- Toll free number for OMRON customer care is 1800 419 0492.
Received the BP monitor in very good condition. Fast shipping and most affordable rate.
Fast and excellent service.