Beurer Compressor Nebulizer IH 18
MRP: Rs. 3940/-
Made in Germany, 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty, Buy from Kannur
3 in stockCompare
In fighting off respiratory diseases which involve obstruction of the airway passage, a most likely mode of treatment is a nebulizer. It is frequently used in diseases like COPD, asthma, emphysema and many more. Beurer Nebulizer IH 18 immediately relieves the symptoms of the illness by working efficiently. Also it dilates the passage of air, making it easier for the patient to breath. Beurer IH 18 nebulizer has numerous advantages and almost non-existent shortcomings in its prolonged use. It is highly suitable for home use where children or old age individuals are suffering from obstructive lung diseases.
This Beurer nebulizer is capable for managing breathing problems like asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It comes with a storage bag for convenient storage of accessories. Beurer IH 18 Nebulizer is a powerful and durable nebulizer and is suitable for home purposes. Also this nebulizer comes with a 5-year manufacturer warranty from Beurer India.
Features of Beurer Nebulizer IH 18
The greatest benefit of this nebulizer is its ease of usage in a home setup. Instead of using medications that have issues like difficulty in swallowing and numerous documented side effects, if we use this nebulizer all such threats are eliminated. This home nebulizer reduces average visits to a hospital as it enables you to deal with the emergency situation of blockage of the airway at home immediately and effectively.
- Shorter inhalation time
- Small and portable
- High drug deposition in the lungs & minimal wastage of drug
Beurer IH 18 Nebulizer Package Contains
- Compressed air hose
- Adult & child mask
- Spare filters
- Storage bag
- Instructions for use
The Basics of Beurer Nebulizer IH 18
This nebulizer basically contains a simple mechanism that is designed to transform liquid into vapours. The liquid is a medicine that relieves the patient of the symptoms of lung diseases. Now the affected individual when connects the mouthpiece of the nebulizer, vapours hit the lungs directly, dilating the passageway of air. For ideal results, the patient is advised to take slow and deep breaths for about ten minutes. Breathing slowly not only helps in reducing the patient’s anxiety but also allows the vapours to reach their site of action immediately.
How to use Beurer Nebulizer IH 18
Usually, nebulizers used at homes are small in size. They are easy to carry and easy to set up at a feasible place at home. While selecting the place to keep your nebulizer, just make sure that it remains easily accessible when it is needed. Moreover, make sure to keep your nebulizer clean to maintain its working efficiency. It is highly recommended that you read the instructions of usage given by the manufacturer. The steps to follow while setting up Beurer IH 18 Nebulizer at home are as follows:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you proceed.
- Carefully connect the hose to the air compressor.
- According to your prescribed medicine, fill up the cup. Also make sure to tightly place the lid as to avoid any spills.
- Attach mouthpiece and hose to the medicine cup.
- Place the mouthpiece in the patient’s mouth.
- It is important to firmly place the mouthpiece around the lips so that all the vapours go straight to the lungs.
- Also ask the patient to breathe through the mouth.
- For using the medicine completely, it usually take five to six minutes.
- It is optional to use a nose clip which manually makes sure that the patient is breathing through his mouth and not through his nose.
- For children and old age individuals, it is better to use a mask.
- The last step is to turn off the machine, clean up the mouthpiece and medicine cup and keep it in a dry place for future use.
In a nutshell
Beurer Nebulizer IH 18 is an ideal option for patients who are suffering from obstructive lung diseases. Also it is beneficial for all age groups and works in a variety of medical conditions. Usually, doctors send patients with such airway blockage diseases to a hospital’s emergency ward in order to reverse the blockage. But now after the nebulizers have become common, there is no need of this step. You can keep Beurer IH 18 nebulizer at your home and easily train anyone even the patient to use it when an emergency situation arises.
|Rating (AC Adapter)|
- Our shipping partner is Fedex.
- Places, which are not covered by Fedex, we will cancel the order and refund you.
- All orders received before 2 PM are dispatched on the same day.
- Item will normally arrive within 3 to 4 working days (except Sundays & holidays). Some times it may go up to 6 to 7 business days for remote areas.
- This Product is having 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty from date of purchase.
- Buyers need to contact the manufacturer (Beurer India Private Limited) directly for availing Warranty.
- Contact details of manufacturer: 0124- 4477111, firstname.lastname@example.org
vnenterprises9799 (verified owner) –
ECOM SURGICALS SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT……………….